Sunday, September 23, 2012

Upcoming 5-Minute Chi Boost eBook -> Update




Hope you all have a fantastic Sunday,

If you know me from 5-Minute Chi Boost seminars or trainings, you know I have no problem to teach people. I enjoy teaching and assisting others learn Chi Kung and Martial Art in potent and complete way.

That however IS NOT the same when it comes to a written material. That is the reason you it took me long tome to decide forming this methods in to books.

No, it's NOT easy and smooth as eye to eye teaching,  BUT I have tons of great help and I just got information that final work on 5-Minute Chi Boost photos and proofreading of texts is almost about to be finished.

Now, it also depends on Amazon and publishers when you will be able to get it on Kindle, however I see this as great news. Again, will let you know as soon is out OR I will give you another update .

Dear friends, be well, practice, breath, meditate and train - stay focused on your goals and dreams!

Sifu William

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love it. I have been looking for a way to incorporate the slapping into a routine but have never heard how it should be applied. The simplicity is great but how might I find more information on the Tai Chan. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete